Welcome to Smart Assessor e-portfolio
Smart Assessor is a cloud-based e-portfolio which allows tutors and learners to meet up virtually, using smart rooms for online teaching and assessing. It tracks every detail of the learner journey, thereby getting rid of piles of paperwork at a single stroke. You can access every file at the click of a button. The new management dashboard keeps you inspection ready every day!
Leap frogging over the more dated e-portfolios, Smart Assessor is fresh and innovative, leading the way in modern teaching, assessing and learning. With over 200 colleges and training providers and 125,000+ learners. Smart Assessor is used for work based learning, traineeships, study programme, employability skills, full time students and for all types of qualifications.
You can take photos on smartphones or tablets, make a video or a voice recording to create a really superb record of your learners achievements. They, in turn, have a complete record of their work to show prospective employers. It's just the employability boost your students need!
Key features of Smart Assessor include:-
- Electronic signatures to eliminate SFA paperwork
- Smart 'web rooms' for online teaching and assessing
- Course resource library for your e-learning materials
- Dynamic dashboards for managers, assessors, IQA's, EV's, employers and learners
- Offline apps for Apple, Android, Windows, RT, Laptops and Surface Pro's
- Data transfer from your existing funding system automatically creating learners
- Electronic reviews, evidence, learning plans and assessments
Click here to watch short video clips of our Dashboards, or check out what our clients have to say.
Smart Assessor works for all awarding bodies, including City & Guilds, IMI, EAL, Cache, EDI, NCFE, SFEDI, Lifetime, OCR and many more.
Smart Assessor's Brochure is now available, to view click here.